Apply For a Higher Education Scholarship
Helping Students Accomplish Their Goals
Thanks to our generous donors, the Charlotte Community Foundation has awarded over $1.9 million in scholarships to Charlotte County students pursuing higher education in fields of study including Healthcare, Engineering, Education, General Studies and Real Estate.
December 1, 2021 — Scholarship Applications Open
January 26, 2022 — Scholarship Applications Close at 11:59 PM
April 20, 2022 — Scholarship Recipients Notified
TBD — Scholarship Award Presentation
The Health Professions Scholarsip provides enhanced learning opportunities for Kaitlin McCausland who had to put her educational goals on hold while she cared for her father.
Our 2022 Scholarship Brochure is Available for download.
SCHOLARSHIP REVIEWER LOGIN
2022-2023 CCF Higher Education Scholarship Reviewer Portal
Important Information Before You Apply
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) The SAR (Student Aid Report) shows each student’s Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) and is required for all scholarships.
- The most recent High School or College Transcripts will be required with your application.
- Brief Written Essays will be required covering field of major, mentor, leadership ability, importance of continuing education, and impact of a scholarship.
- A Letter of Recommendation is required to be uploaded to the student portal.
- A Resume of extracurricular activities, volunteer work, employment, awards and leadership roles may be uploaded to the student portal.
- Review specific scholarship eligibility requirements before applying.
APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS
One application – more than 40 scholarship awards. We have scholarships for people from a wide variety of backgrounds, GPA’s, areas of study and levels of education.
SEARCH FOR SCHOLARSHIPS
Searching for scholarships has never been easier! Review all of the scholarships that the Charlotte Community Foundation offers before you apply. Make sure to review the eligibility requirements of each scholarship.
Students who have already applied, or who have been awarded, can log in to their secure portal to see the status of their scholarship applications, renewals, and awards 24/7.